Residences at Dylan Coastal Resort FAQs
Frequently asked questions
- Can I finance my Holiday Home?
- How much deposit will I need to pay?
- What additional costs are involved after I have bought my Holiday Home?
Your annual service charge, utilities fee and insurance for your holiday home
- If I buy a Holiday Home can I live in it?
The holiday home cannot be your primary address. Therefore, you cannot live in the home all year round. Each year, we will require a copy of your council tax bill for your primary address. However, the lodge is available for you to enjoy 365 days a year.
- Is my Holiday Home just for leisure?
Yes, it is a lifestyle property which enables you to enjoy Dylan Coastal Resort and the coastal location.
- Can I choose my plot?
Yes, you can pick your plot subject to availability at the time of reserving.
- Can I upgrade my Holiday Home in the future?
Yes, you’re always welcome to look at the new homes available to upgrade. This would need to be done in conjunction with Seasons Holidays PLC
- Will I own the land?
No, you do not own the land the home is located on. It sits underpinned by a 50-year licence agreement.
- What is included in the price of the Holiday Home?
Your holiday home upon entry is a full turn key solution, therefore, all furnishings, the entertainment system, crockery and bedding are included.
- Do I pay stamp duty on my Holiday Home?
No, there is no stamp duty on your holiday home.
- What services are connected to the Holiday Home?
Your holiday home has electricity, water, data for Wi-Fi and terrestrial/digital TV. Satellite dishes for Sky TV are not permitted.
- What are the average running costs of a Holiday Home?
There is an annual service charge of £7,950 along with utilities and insurances
- What are the annual plot licence fees?
The annual service charge / plot licence is £7,950
- Is my Holiday Home covered by warranty?
Yes, the structure of your holiday home is covered by the manufacturer for a 10-year warranty.
- How long can my Holiday Home stay on Dylan Coastal Resort?
Your holiday home has a 50-year plot licence
- What happens if I want to sell my Holiday Home?
This transaction has to be conducted through Seasons Holidays PLC and the terms and conditions will be provided at the time of request
- Is Dylan Coastal Resort family friendly?
Yes, we are, there are designated times to use the swimming pool in Milk Wood House to ensure this facility retains the serene experience for all.
- Is the Dylan Coastal Resort dog friendly?
- Is there Wi-Fi in my Holiday Home?
Yes, fibre optic Wi-Fi is included in your service charge.
- Does Dylan Coastal Resort close during the year?
No, the resort is open all year round 365 days
- Can I rent out my Holiday Home?
- Do you provide Holiday Home Insurance?
No, we do not but we can suggest providers
- Who owns Dylan Coastal Resort?
Seasons Holidays PLC