The Residences FAQs
Frequently asked questions
- Can I finance my Holiday Home?
Yes, we work with two Finance House Anglo Scottish and Gallery Finance. See our Become an owner page for further details.
- How much deposit will I need to pay?
A £10,000 reservation fee is required to secure your chosen plot and then a further £90,000 is due once contracts have been agreed within 28 days. See our Buyer’s Guide for further details.
- What additional costs are involved after I have bought my Holiday Home?
Your annual service charge, utilities fee and insurance for your holiday home
- If I buy a Holiday Home can I live in it?
The holiday home cannot be your primary address. Therefore, you cannot live in the home all year round. Each year, we will require a copy of your council tax bill for your primary address. However, the lodge is available for you to enjoy 365 days a year.
- Is my Holiday Home just for leisure?
Yes, it is a lifestyle property which enables you to enjoy our resorts and their surrounding locations.
- Can I choose my plot?
Yes, you can pick your plot subject to availability at the time of reserving.
- Can I upgrade my Holiday Home in the future?
Yes, you’re always welcome to look at the new homes available to upgrade. This would need to be done in conjunction with Seasons Holidays PLC
- Will I own the land?
No, you do not own the land the home is located on. It sits underpinned by a 100-year licence agreement.
- What is included in the price of the Holiday Home?
Your holiday home upon entry is a full turn key solution, therefore, all furnishings, the entertainment system, crockery and bedding are included.
- Do I pay stamp duty on my Holiday Home?
No, there is no stamp duty on your holiday home.
- What services are connected to the Holiday Home?
Your holiday home has electricity, water, data for Wi-Fi and terrestrial/digital TV. Satellite dishes for Sky TV are not permitted.
- What are the average running costs of a Holiday Home?
Each property is subject to an annual service charge along with utilities and insurances.
- What are the annual plot licence fees?
The annual service charge starts from £5,500 plus VAT. Please refer to our property pages for details.
- Is my Holiday Home covered by warranty?
Yes, the structure of your holiday home is covered by the manufacturer for a 10-year warranty.
- How long can my holiday home stay on the resort?
Your holiday home has a 100-year plot licence
- What happens if I want to sell my Holiday Home?
This transaction has to be conducted through Seasons Holidays PLC and the terms and conditions will be provided at the time of request
- Are the resorts family-friendly?
Yes, they are. There are designated times to use the swimming pools to ensure our facilities offer a serene experience for all.
- Are the resorts dog-friendly?
- Is there Wi-Fi in my Holiday Home?
Yes, fibre optic Wi-Fi is included in your service charge.
- Do the resorts close during specific times of year?
No, the resort is open all year round 365 days
- Can I rent out my Holiday Home?
- Do you provide Holiday Home Insurance?
No, we do not but we can suggest providers
- Who owns your resorts?
Seasons Holidays PLC